Improve film width tolerances with optimal calibration that saves trim and satisfies your customers with its operating properties – all with the non-contact NOSTIC cage.
W&H Retrofit Scorpe:
- Guiding segments
- Electrical components
- PROCONTOL TS-operating concept
- Technical documentation
- CFK (carbon fiber) rollers, Teflon rolls, or NOSTIC non-contact air Segments
- Monomer exhaust
- Ultrasonic bubble control
The film calibration unit and components are assembled by W&H service technicians.
Installation: approx. 2 days (incl. training)
- Optimal bubble support with minimal width variation achieved with 15 optimally placed guides
- Mechanical parts of adjustment unit are protected from dirt and paraffin buildup, large dust particles and contact
- Wear-resistant and low-maintenance CFK (carbon fiber) rollers with no effect on the film surface
- Non-contact Nostic segments for special applications with constant width tolerances
- Film sizing system integrated in control unit of blown film line
Stated information is for the sole purpose of general product description. To enable us to provide
you with a detailed quotation, please fill in and return the attached Request for Quotation by
E-mail, fax or mail.