Increases the effective up-time of your blown film line through intelligent die and/or air ring control at line start, ensuring fast saleable quality production and short job change times.
W&H Retrofit Scope:
- Software package
- Thickness gauge modification
- Wiring and documentation
Adaptation of existing control system and change of hardware components (if necessary) will be done by W&H service technicians.
Installation: approx. 1.5 days (including training)
- Optimized line start-up resulting in notably reduced start-up waste (up to 60%)
- Fast saleable quality production resulting in reduced job change times
- Increased effective up-time of the extrusion line
- Automatic activation after EASY CHANGE (automatic size change capability is available only for W&H lines)
- Can be retrofitted to W&H VAREX blown film lines, including older ones, as well as systems of other manufacturers.
Stated information is for the sole purpose of general product description. To enable us to provide
you with a detailed quotation, please fill in and return the attached Request for Quotation by
E-mail, fax or mail.