New Gravimetric Weighing System and Vacuum Feeders
High-precision continuous gravimetric metering and throughput control system for perfect mixing ratios.
W&H Retrofit Scope:
- Gravimetric system (module G) and/or vacuum feeders
- Electrical equipment
- PROCONTROL TS operation and control system (if applicable)
- Technical documentation
- Powder metering capability
- The metering unit designed for hightemperature applications
Installation of gravimetric system and vacuum feeders, including all components, will be done by W&H service technicians.
Installation: approx. 1 – 2 days per gravimetric system and vacuum feeder (including training)
- Constantly controlled mixing ratio and consistent material flow, eliminating disintegration
- Constant resin supply for tight film width tolerances and optimal gauge profile
- Retrofit capability for up to 7 components per extruder
- Patented integrated residual resin minimizer (resin feeding is automatically stopped according to entered order specifications) ensures short change times and notable resin savings
- Centralized operation through integration with PROCONTROL TS
- Multi-section screws minimize product change time and eliminate the need for changing metering screws
- Metering hoppers can be operated also from the extruder
Stated information is for the sole purpose of general product description. To enable us to provide
you with a detailed quotation, please fill in and return the attached Request for Quotation by
E-mail, fax or mail.