Upgrade your cast film line by retrofitting high performance FILMEX extruders with SMB (Smooth Barrier) screws and crosshole mixing sections.
W&H Retrofit Package:
- Extruders from 50 mm to 180 mm (30D) mounted on base frame, pre-wired and ready for connection
- SMB extruder screw with
- performance and flow optimized barrier zone for universal application, including LDPE / (m-) LLDPE, PP, PA, EVOH, EVA, PS, and PET
- feed-effective spiral shear section and highly efficient crosshole mixing section
- maximum wear resistance through tungsten carbide coating of screw flights
- AC gear motor or gearless torque motor
- Hopper section with temperature controlled smooth feed bush
- Bimetal feed barrel with tungsten carbide based wear protection
- Electric heating and air cooling
- One or two melt pressure probes and one melt temperature probe
- Screw extractor
Installation of extruders including all components either by W&H service technicians or by customer.
The Benefits of Retrofit:
Replacing extruders or retrofitting cast film lines with new FILMEX extruders from W&H provides a variety of benefits. Here are just a few of them:
- Flexibility with resin types and a broad throughput range
- Optimum optical and mechanical product properties through perfect melt quality
- Enhanced efficiency through high specific output
- Excellent wear resistance guarantees extraordinary longevity
Installation: approx. 1- 2 days per extruder (including training)
Stated information is for the sole purpose of general product description. To enable us to provide you with a detailed quotation, will you please complete the attached question form and send it to us by E-mail, fax or mail.