AM 8135 is a highly flexible universal tuber covering the entire spectrum of multiwall paper sack production. The machine can be customized to meet the most diverse production requirements and conditions. With digital cross- and seam pasting, the AM 8135 is the ideal piece of equipment even for very small jobs.
|Number of plies||max. 3 or 4|
|Tube width||18 – 75 cm|
|Tube length, stepped end||38 – 150 cm|
|Tube length, flush out||32 – 165 cm|
|Output||max. 500 tubes/min|
- Extraordinarily large size range and maximum flexibility with sack constructions(size range 1:23)
- Very high output (up to 500 tubes/min)
- High changeover efficiency through automatic size change capability (CNC system) and digital cross- and seam pasting.
- High effective up-time through operational reliability and low maintenance requirements
- Maximum product quality as a result of the belt tear-off principle which ensures careful treatment of the material
- Optimal operating convenience and job safety
- Diameter variable cross perforation tools
- Shaftless unwind (optional)
- Skip or continuous venthole perforation with singleor multiple pin roller supports
- Sound enclosure, job safety per EU standards (CE conformity mark)
- Setting, change-over and repair aids
- Web threading aid, roller wash-up system, tool mounting from the side of the machine
- Belt tear-off
- Two-motor drive (AC servo technology) with highly dynamic PCS cut register controller
- PC based machine control with WINDOWS™ XP (PROCONTROL) has integrated job preparation system (including creating pasting patterns) and modem communication with the W&H Information and Diagnostics Center (IDC)
If you have any questions about this product please call us or contact us using the form below.