Service Manager (m/f/o)
OK, so we don‘t package potato crisps. Instead, we develop and build innovative machines and systems for the production and printing of film, plastic and paper packaging. And these enable products to be excellently protected, kept fresh and to be attractively presented.You can support us in this work! To be stationed at our Asian Headquarters in Bangkok we are looking for a
Service Manager (m/f/o)
This is how you can help
As a Service Manager, you will support us in the various fields of HUB implementation, service and spare parts!
- You will develop structures for creating project management in Asia Pacific’s Headquarters in Bangkok, Thailand and to incorporate further Asian subsidiaries accordingly.
- Moreover, you will shift responsibilities from the German Headquarters in Lengerich to Asia Pacific.
- Supervising shipments, installations and acceptances also belongs to your tasks.
- To dispatch free-of-charge spare parts during warranty period you will arrange an error message system within SAP.
- You will take over budget responsibilities incl. control function to arrange deliveries, installations incl. acceptance.
- Processes in place will be stabilized by you, too.
- In this field you will create service concepts, efficiency solutions for customers and solutions for sales of upgrades and retrofits.
- Furthermore, you develop Life Cycle Service (LCS) quotations and processes as well as structures for machine inspections.
- Your primary tasks in this area are to improve spare part pricing and to maintain OEM (original equipment manufacturer) part competitiveness.
- You will develop solutions to speed up processes for spare part quotations and deliveries as well as a spare part stock management.
- Creating proactive sales for spare part and maintenance programs will round of your scope of responsibilities.
What you need to help
- To fill this position, you have successfully completed your studies and have professional experience in the field of mechanical engineering.
- SAP experience is mandatory.
- You have experience in project management or service management.
- Your tasks require very good communication skills as well as very good written and spoken knowledge of English and German.
- Your appoach to work is analytical, goal- and detail-oriented.
- You convince with your distinct problem-solving competence and a good degree of diplomacy for respecting Asian mentalities and cultures.
Why W&H is interesting for you
Your expertise and ideas are needed! Become involved in our success in more than 130 countries – and discover new challenges every day. As a medium-sized company we offer you a professional and cooperative working environment in which your opinion and ideas count and where your enthusiasm is appreciated.
Apply now for your chance to join a global market leader!
Please send us all relevant documentation and your salary expectations, quoting reference 144/2019 to karriere@. If you have any questions, our colleague Ms Inkmann would be happy to help at +49 5481 14-3332. wuh-group.com
Dieses Stellenangebot per Email versenden